This article is intended for customers from all countries other than Germany*
Warming and delicious, our spiced apple punch is a cosy mug of comfort for any alcohol-free winter festivities.
Ingredients (makes 8-10 glasses)
- 1 Liter of organic cloudy apple juice
- ¼ liter of orange juice
- Juice of 1 small organic lemon
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 4-5 cloves
- ¼ teaspoon of Cardamom
- Optional: 4 tablespoons of raw cane sugar
- Optional: One whole orange (sliced / for decoration)
- Optional: 4 Apples which can be caved and used as glasses
In a saucepan, heat all ingredients including the spices and boil for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to a simmer for 10-15 minutes. Serving warm, decorated with cinnamon and orange slices, or if desired, a little bit of whipped cream on top!
TIP: As an optional eyecatcher, apples can be halved and carved to be used as edible
glasses! The punch can be decorated with orange slices or cinnamon sticks and the pulp of the apple can be used for other delicious recipes, such as apple pockets