1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Responsible: Make Well Nutritionals GmbH
86825 Bad Wörishofen
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.makewell.de the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a ‘log file’. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (concrete page)
• Access Status / HTTP status code
• Amount of data transferred at the time
• Website from which the request comes
• Browser type and version
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software
• Name of the website visited
• Message about successful processing request
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring smooth connection to the website
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website
• Evaluation of system security and stability, and
• For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case will we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
In addition, cookies and analysis services are used when visiting our website. Further details can be found under no. 4 of this privacy statement.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 (a) GDPR, you have expressly consented, we will use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. The indication of an e-mail address is sufficient for receiving the newsletter.
Deregistration is possible at any time, for example, via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to unsubscribe at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
c) Using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 (a) GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You have given express consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 (a) GDPR
• Disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 (f) GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• In the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 (c) GDPR is a legal obligation, or
• This is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 (b) GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in each case in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have used so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 (f) GDPR. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. Analysis tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 ( f) GDPR. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. Information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
- Browser type / version,
- Operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of the company. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de)
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking [google_analytics_optout]on this link[/google_analytics_optout]. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
To statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website, we also use Google conversion tracking. In doing so, Google Adwords will set a cookie (see paragraph 5) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers are informed of the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
6. Affected rights
You have the right:
• In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data which is processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is required for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible person;
• In accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your previously granted consent to us at any time. As a result, in future we are not allowed to continue data processing based on this consent, and
• In accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
7. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 (f) GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
8. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit SSLv3 technology instead, if possible. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Plugins and Tools
Google Web Fonts
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.